InterPACK is the premier international conference for exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge in research, development, manufacturing, and applications of electronics packaging and heterogeneous integration. It is the flagship conference of the ASME Electronic and Photonic Packaging Division (EPPD). InterPACK is a systems-focused conference covering topics on Heterogeneous Integration, Servers of the Future, Edge and Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Flexible and Wearable Electronics, Photonics and Optics, Power Electronics, Energy Conversion and Storage, and Autonomous, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles. The international nature of the meeting has been highly beneficial in promoting global interactions between industry, academia, research institutions, funding agencies, start-ups and entrepreneurs. In addition to paper presentations and exhibits, InterPACK 2019 will include panel discussions, workshops, tutorials, keynote and technology talks by prominent speakers, and a joint industry, national laboratory, and academia poster session.
InterPACK 2019 will be held from October 7 – 9, 2019 at the Hilton Anaheim in Anaheim, CA, U.S.A. The Call for Abstracts is now out. We are currently accepting poster and technical presentation-only abstracts as well as abstracts for full-length technical papers.
To keep up with the tradition of past InterPACKs, we will heavily rely on participation and contribution from our community to fill out conference leadership, track and session chair positions. If you would like to contribute to the conference or need additional information, please contact the Conference General Chair, Sreekant Narumanchi, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim, CA, in October of 2019!
- Be a systems-focused conference covering topics on Heterogeneous Integration, Servers of the Future, Structural and Physical Health Monitoring, Power Electronics, Energy Conversion and Energy Storage, Autonomous, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles.
- Seek a broad international attendee list that includes academia, industry, research institutes, funding agencies, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Provide value through invitation-only presentations by colleagues in industry, national labs, and academia.
- Aim at dissemination of the highest quality papers. We will follow a rigorous paper selection process. Conference will allow time for technical discussions in paper sessions (4 to 5 papers/90 minutes session), which will be followed up with an ASME Journal of Electronic Packaging (JEP) special issue.
- Provide interactions between students and colleagues in industry, national labs, and academia. This enables early-career training, helps foster collaborations, and enables future employment for students in these institutions.
- Include an exciting student poster session competition to encourage active participation of graduate students at the conference. We are hoping to provide travel grants to a large number of students who participate in the poster session competition.
- Aim at delivering tangible value by providing networking opportunities with industry visionaries, funding agency leaders, leaders from research consortia, start-ups, and vendors/exhibitors.
Tracks for InterPACK
Track 1: Heterogeneous Integration
Track 2: Servers of the Future, Edge and Cloud Computing
Track 3: Internet of Things
Track 4: Flexible and Wearable Electronics
Track 5: Photonics and Optics
Track 6: Power Electronics
Track 7: Energy Conversion and Storage
Track 8: Autonomous, Hybrid, and Electric Vehicles
Track 9: Industry, National Laboratory, and Academia Posters