Connecting the community and sharing expertise, AM Industry Events offers a variety of speaking opportunities.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: December 21, 2020
Scheduling notifications will be sent by early January 2021
Submit a proposal to speak at the AM Industry Summit, focused on aerospace and energy applications, to connect to additive manufacturing leaders. Share a case study, new application, new material, new technology, or process improvement and connect with the community during this virtual event.
With a combination of general sessions, breakout tracks, panel discussions, and technical presentations, topics of greatest interest include:
- Designing complex and consolidated parts
- Design for performance
- Environmental resistance
- Fuel efficiency
- High heat
- Refractory metals
- Non-destructive evaluation
- Maintenance and repair
- Large scale 3D printing
- Product development and tooling
For the technical conference sessions, you can submit for:
- PRESENTATION: A technical presentation for a 30-minute session with 20 minutes prepared presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A with the audience.
- 5-MINUTE CASE STUDY: Focused on prototyping and development, your 5-minute case study presentation will be combined with two to three additional case studies for a speed round session. Case study presentations will be followed by a Q&A session with all case study presenters.
- PANELIST: Several 30-minute Q&A panel discussions are planned. If you are a technology user and would like to be a panelist, please submit a proposal indicating your topic interest area and any information you would like to add to the discussion. NOTE: This is an all discussion session, with no presentations.
Deadline to Submit: December 21, 2020
Scheduling notifications will be sent by early January 2021.
Before submitting your proposal, review the description and presentation guidance HERE. (Link to PDF: Presentation description and preparation)