Connecting the community and sharing expertise, AM Medical offers a variety of speaking opportunities.
Conference Sessions: If you have a case study, a new application, new material, new technology, or process improvements to share in a neutral, non-sales approach, consider submitting for the Conference Sessions. Presentations can be submitted for either 10 minutes or 25 minutes.
October 15, 2019 Extended to October 29, 2019
Consult Station: Less a presentation than a discussion, the Consult Station in the event hall, allows you to share your expertise on a selected topic in an informal, non-slides format. Topics should be non-sales and focus on topics of interest to the audience. Discussion slots are 20 minutes.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 1, 2020
InnoZone: Open to approved exhibitors, an InnoZone presentation is your opportunity to present quick updates on your latest innovation. This could be a new machine, feature, material, or service. The goal is to provide attendees with an easy way to learn and to connect for more information at your booth. InnoZone presentations are 10 minutes.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 1, 2020
All presentations should fall into one of the major categories of:
- Medical device manufacturing
- Point-of-care manufacturing or clinical applications
- Dental applications
- 3D printing enabled tissue fabrication
And into one of the following focus areas:
- Development & Prototyping
- Anatomic Models
- Surgical Planning
- Prosthetics & Assistive Devices
- Production Implants (Serialized)
- Patient-Matched Implants
- Active Devices
- AM/3DP-enabled Tissue Fabrication
- New applications
- Surface scanning
- Image processing
- Post processing
- AM/3DP processes
- Quality Management Systems
- Nondestructive testing
Join the community leaders by submitting your proposal today.
Additional Conference Speaking Information for Speakers:
- All those who submit conference speaker proposals will be notified by December 31, 2019.
- Conference Session Speakers will receive one (1) complimentary two-day conference pass to AM Medical 2020
- Speakers will be featured in conference promotional materials, website, event app, social media and onsite directory