9 Ways to Get Involved
Be a Leader in the Medical AM/3DP Community at AM Medical
- ASME Advisor - Are you a leader in the AM/3DP industry? Join our leading group of experts committed to identifying opportunities to impact more patients and developing resources to address gaps and challenges.
- Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities - Showcase your products, services and solutions to a high-quality audience of AM/3DP decision makers.
Speaking Opportunities - Connect with the community and share your expertise in a variety of speaking opportunities
- Technical Sessions - Submission Deadline: October 25, 2019
If you have a case study, a new application, new material, new technology, or process improvements to share in a neutral, non-sales approach, consider submitting for the Conference Sessions. Presentations can be submitted for either 10 minutes or 25 minutes.
- InnoZone - Submission Deadline: March 1, 2020
Open to approved exhibitors, an InnoZone presentation is your opportunity to present quick updates on your latest innovation. This could be a new machine, feature, material, or service. The goal is to provide attendees with an easy way to learn and to connect for more information at your booth. InnoZone presentations are 10 minutes.
- Consult Station - SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 1, 2020
Less a presentation than a discussion, the Consult Station in the event hall, allows you to share your expertise on a selected topic in an informal, non-slides format. Topics should be non-sales and focus on topics of interest to the audience. Discussion slots are 20 minutes
Interactive Demo Opportunities - Showcase your applications in the event hall
- Medical & Dental Lab - All medical and dental applications using a variety of technologies and materials
- Including: Development & Prototyping, Anatomic Models, Surgical Planning, Prosthetics & Assistive Devices, Dental, Production Implants (Serialized), Patient-Matched Implants, Active Devices, AM/3DP-enabled Tissue Fabrication, New applications, Post processing, Materials
- Inspiration Zone - Inspire the medical 3D printing community by showcasing applications outside of medical and dental industry.
- Areas include: Aerospace, Automotive, Sports equipment, Art, Fashion, Home décor, and more.
- XR Center - AR, VR and more - Showcase your XR Application and create an immersive experience for AM Medical attendees!
Are you an AM/3DP Start-up?
- Start-up Alley - If you're an innovative company trying to reach to reach a highly qualified and influential buying audience at AM Medical, take advantage of this unique opportunity.
For more information, please contact the AM Medical team at AMMedical@asme.org