Covering All Aspects of AM & 3D Printing
As the AM industry surges ahead, so does the need for practical insights and solutions to engineer the next generation of products. Curated by our AM Industry Advisors, the conference program is reviewed and updated each year to meet the needs of the constantly-evolving AM industry.
With 30+ technical sessions, panels, and workshops spanning three tracks, the two-day conference program provides the information you need to solve your biggest challenges. Sessions are provided for all levels of learning, with information for experienced engineers, recent graduates, and everyone in between.
Sign-up for Event Updates
- When does performance justify increased unit cost?
- To DfAM or not to DfAM: Is complexity slowing application?
- Strategies to increase repeatability and reproducibility of parts.
- Surface engineering approaches.
- AM and the supply chain: managing variation, qualification, and the entire process.
- Utilizing high performance polymers: where and when.
- Workforce development at scale.
Aerospace & Defense