AM Tech Forum, which takes place on June 17th, is the first virtual event of its kind for the Additive Manufacturing industry. Celebrating Additive Manufacturing (AM) innovation, the all-new AM Tech Forum is a one-day dynamic tech fest dedicated to product discovery. Focusing on innovation, AM/3DP suppliers who participate will have an opportunity to showcase their cutting-edge solutions with the AM community in a 20-minute pre-recorded technology demonstration with live Q&A.
As an influencer, your technology demonstration will be reviewed by our judging panel comprised of industry practitioners across Medical Devices, Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Consumer Goods, and other sectors. Judges will score technology demonstrations across multiple criteria and provide valuable feedback. The day will culminate with the announcement of AM Innovation Award winners in each category along with a Customer Choice Award selected by the audience.
Our panel of AM leaders and Industry Judges include:
- Angeline Goh, Digital Manager-Supply Chain & 3DP Theme Lead, Shell
- Anna Tomzynska, Chief Engineer, Boeing
- Ben Salatin, Innovation Specialist, New Mexico VA Healthcare System
- Brandon Ribic, Technology Director, America Makes
- Brennon White, Product Applications Engineer, General Motors
- Carl Dekker, President, Met-L-Flo
- Carlo DeBernardi, Additive Manufacturing Industry Lead, ConocoPhillips
- David Eatock, Head of Central Research and Technology Materials UK – XRXU, Airbus
- Ellen Lee, Technical Leader Additive Manufacturing, Ford Motor Company
- Gene Kulesha, Senior Director Advanced Engineering, Onkos Surgical
- Jesse Boyer, Fellow, Additive Manufacturing, Pratt & Whitney
- Joe Robinson, Manager, Additive Technologies, Stryker
- Joost Kroon, Subject Matter Expert Additive Manufacturing, Shell
- Lakshmi Vendra, Team Leader, Additive Manufacturing, Baker Hughes
- Priyanka Hambar, Lead Engineer, John Deere
- Reese Myers, Vice President of Product Development, Wishbone Medical
- Rick Russell, Technical Fellow for Materials, NASA
- Robert Ghobrial, Technology Fellow, Lockheed Martin
- Ronen Hadar, Senior Director, Additive Manufacturing, the LEGO Group
- Ryan Lin, General Manager, Amplifi Technologies Inc.
- Sarah Goehrke, Founder, Additive Integrity; Board of Directors, Women in 3D Printing; & Managing Editor, Fabbaloo
- Terry Wohlers, Principal Consultant & President, Wohlers Associates
As a sponsor, your AM Innovation is eligible for one of the “Best in Class” Awards categories:
- Machines & processes
- Measurement & Analysis
In addition to this valuable feedback, sponsors will be able to pre-schedule meetings as well as accept meetings in real time from audience members, receive data enhanced lead generation, experience live chat with interested prospects, and exposure/lead generation for 3-months on-demand.
Sign up today for the opportunity to share your achievements in improving, expanding and accelerating additive manufacturing.