Explore San Diego
As if all that sunshine weren't enough, San Diego is a waterfront city with top-notch restaurants, beautiful ocean-sprayed vistas, neighborhoods that are steeped in history and culture, and a centrally located urban park. Whether you're spending a few days indulging in the city's myriad beaches and surf spots, visiting the aquatic attractions SeaWorld San Diego and Mission Bay Aquatic Park, or exploring the inland offerings of the city, San Diego will not disappoint.
Westin San Diego Bayview
400 W Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
Located in the heart of downtown, the Westin San Diego Bayview is within walking distance to the Gaslamp Quarter and a variety of shopping and dining options for when the meeting day is done. Explore San Diego more by hopping on the trolley to visit top area attractions such as Little Italy and the San Diego Zoo.
Room Block Rates Available Until May 25th, 2023
- Rate: $229
- Destination Fee: $10
A daily destination fee of $10 includes in-room WiFi, local & long-distance calls, shuttle to and from San Diego Airport, bike rental, and $10 Food & Beverage credit.
Reservation link coming soon!
San Diego International Airport (SAN) is conveniently located 3 miles from the conference hotel.
Airport Shuttle Service to the Westin San Diego Bayview
- Complementary shuttle service is offered by the hotel to and from San Diego International Airport.
- Mon-Sun: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Shuttle Phone: +1 619 239-4500
- Ride Share: Uber or Lyft cost is approximately $10 - $15 between SAN and the hotel.
- Trolley: The conference venue is conveniently located close to the Blue and Orange lines if you want a fun way to explore San Diego like a local!