Registration coming soon
All fees are in Indian Rupees (INR). Registration fees are exclusive of 18% GST.
Registration to the virtual event Includes access to the following:
- Technical paper sessions
- Prerecorded presentation videos (VODs) for the peer reviewed technical papers.
- Online access to the conference final papers
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs) certificate
- Virtual exhibition
- Keynote Session
Avoid Registration Delays!
- Confirm your existing ASME membership status now or join/renew your membership to register at the reduced member rate.
- Contact email@example.com to confirm or renew your ASME membership.
- Allow approximately one week to process/renew memberships.
- Ensure that your Username and Password is the same for BOTH your paper submission account as well as your membership account.
Presenting Author Registration Information for Technical Papers
- Registration deadline date September 30, 2021
- All presenting authors must register by September 30, 2021 so that the paper is published.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries regarding the Presenting Author registration deadline date of September 30, 2021.
- All Presenting Authors must pre-record a video presentation and have a paid registration in order to have their paper published.
- Video submission deadline date is September 23, 2021.
- All Presenting Authors can register to present a total of two (2) papers.
- There must be one (1) full paid registration for each Technical Paper.
Presenting Author Registration Information for Student Poster Competition
- Registration deadline date October 25, 2021
||INR Registration Rate (exclusive of 18% GST)
|Students (ASME Member and ASME Non-Member)
*USD conversion rates are as of August 26, 2021.
Please note that payment of all fees must be made in full and in cleared funds within 15 days of the submission of your registration. If you submit your registration less than 15 days prior to the first day of an event, then payment of all fees must be made in full and in cleared funds prior to attending the event.
There will be no refunds offered for virtual conference registrations.
Registrations may not be transferred or substituted at any time.
Participants are reminded that material presented at ASME conferences is under copyright of ASME. As a result, participants are prohibited from recording, screen-capturing or photographing presentations in their entirety with the intent to distribute to others.
Registration Inquiries Contact us at email@example.com.