All fees are in Indian Rupees (INR). Registration fees are inclusive of 18% GST
Photo identification will be required for all badge pick-ups.
Technical Conference Registration Includes:
- Access to every session in the technical conference
- Access to the final papers
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs) certificate
- Admission to the following conference networking events:
- Keynote Session
- Daily Lunch and Coffee Breaks
- Banquet Dinner
Register by November 4, 2019
Register after November 4, 2019
|ASME Student Members — Current valid Student Identification Required
|Non-Member Student — Current valid Student Identification Required
The following may register at the Member rate:
- ASME Members
- Point Contacts, Vanguard Chairs
- Session Chairs, Session Co-Chairs, Session Organizers
- Authors, Presenters, Speakers
- ASME IGTI Technical Committee Members
- Exhibiting Company Employees
Terms & Conditions
Submission of an online registration is regarded as a firm booking and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Cancellation charges will apply for all bookings.
Please note that payment of all fees must be made in full and in cleared funds within 15 days of the submission of your registration. If you submit your registration less than 15 days prior to the first day of an event, then payment of all fees must be made in full and in cleared funds prior to attending the event.
Credit or debit card via the secure payment gateway, AXIS Bank (Visa, MasterCard). AMEX card will be processed through ATOM Technology. Bank transfer: Information coming soon.
Cancellations made through November 13, 2019 will receive a full refund, less the INR. 2,000 administration fee plus GST. No refunds will be granted after November 13, 2019. Refunds will be processed after the conference. NO EXCEPTIONS. No-shows will not be eligible for refunds.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com