Tuesday, October 10
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
This one-hour in-person event is free to conference registrants and is a fantastic opportunity for students, postdocs, and early career engineers in the field of internal combustion engines to connect and engage with successful leaders in the field in an informal, unmoderated, small group discussion setting.
Meet with the following key leaders of the field in an informal unmoderated group discussion setting:
- Matthew Hart, Wabtec Corp.
- Christopher Stoos, Southwest Research Institute
- Yuanjiang Pei, Aramco Americas
- David Rutledge, Cummins Inc.
- Josh Pihl, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Muhsin Ameen, Argonne National Laboratory
- Cosmin Dumitrescu, West Virginia University
- Hunter Mack, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Hailin Li, West Virginia University
- Vittorio Ravaglioli, University of Bologna
- Engineering Students
- Engineers within first three years of professional work
What to expect:
- Key leaders from industry, academia, and national labs will be positioned at multiple tables in a round-table discussion style atmosphere.
- Attendees are invited to meet with these senior colleagues over breakfast and enjoy conversation in a small group setting.
- Conversations are intended to be informal with open-ended discussions.
This is your opportunity to:
- Connect and engage with well-established professionals and ICE research leaders from industry, academia, and national labs.
- Gain valuable professional connections, insight, and career advice from successful senior colleagues.
- Connect with other early-career colleagues, students, and peers attending the event.
- Help boost your professional network!
ASME ICED Student and Early Career Networking Breakfast Chair
Southwest Research Institute
Questions? Please feel free to contact Dustin Osborne at email@example.com.