ICONE 28 is a virtual event dedicated to the Nuclear Industry and connects you with your target audience, with education on Thermal-Hydraulics, Small Modular and Micro-Reactor Symposia, Computational Fluid Dynamics and more. That’s why everyone benefits from an event that is focused on education, sharing experiences and advancing the industry.
During the ICONE conference, attendees will be encouraged to engage with sponsors on August 5th & 6th in the marketplace during the virtual technical conference. You will have the opportunity to network with delegates, demonstrate your products, generate new sales leads and raise your profile in the Nuclear fields.
Why Participate? — Everything You’re Looking for in One Place
- Wider Audience Reach (Geographically)
- Deeper Audience Reach (Positions within the Industry that might not make a face-to-face event)
- Longer Selling Time with Pre and Post Exposure
- Lead Generation Opportunity
- Great Branding and Sponsor Opportunities
Reserve your space now and see how ICONE can generate bottom-line results for your marketing dollars.
- Operating Plant Challenges, Successes, and Lessons Learnt
- Nuclear Plant Engineering
- Advanced Reactors and Fusion
- Small Modular and Micro-Reactors Technologies and Applications
- Nuclear Fuels, Research, and Fuel Cycle
- Nuclear Codes & Standards
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Verification and Validation
- Advanced Methods of Manufacturing (AMM) for Nuclear Reactors and Components
- Decontamination, Decommissioning, and Radioactive Waste Management
- Beyond Design Basis and Nuclear Safety
- Risk Informed Management and Regulation
- Student Paper Competition
- Plant Engineers
- Power Plant Management
- Business and Economics
- Plant Operations and Maintenance
- Project and Product Development
- Design Engineers
- Energy Policy Makers
- Students and Early Career Engineers
SPONSOR INFORMATION BOOTH PRICING
Sponsor Information Booth: $1,200
- Provide attendees information and access to your marketing assets including, video presentation area, documents, content marketing, live chat and visitor reporting.
- 2 Free registrations
- Company message and logo on the ICONE website
- Lead retrieval
- Exhibitor booths available on demand until November 5, 2021
- In addition to having a Sponsor Information Booth, the sponsor will participate as a panelist as a subject matter expert.
Awards Program: $2,000
- In addition to having a Sponsor Information Booth, the sponsor will have the opportunity to sponsor awards program and provide recorded opening remarks.
Student Engineers Support Sponsor: $3,000
- In addition to having a Sponsor Information Booth, the sponsor will moderate a networking event for students. Funds from this sponsorship will cover registration costs for students accepted to the student program.
Group registration: $15,000
- Register up to 100 employees for the conference at over a 60% discount.
Conference Sponsor: $16,000
- In addition to having a Sponsor Information Booth, the sponsor will have the opportunity to be on a panel or a plenary speaker. Also, the ability register up to 100 employees for the conference at over a 60% discount.
TAILORED SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
ASME knows that every exhibitor has unique goals, budgets and interests when it comes to sponsoring an event. That’s why we’ve decided to tailor our sponsorship packages to specifically match your company’s needs. We are committed to providing options that will maximize your ROI and create a lasting impact on your business.
For more information and to reserve your space contact Keli Bell-Cole.
ASME Sponsor & Exhibitor Services
Keli Bell-Cole, CMP, CEM