ASME's IMECE 2020 has been converted to a virtual event. We are hoping that you continue your support by participating in this virtual event as a presenting author and attendee. The virtual program will be hosted on a virtual conference platform to be named later. Detailed instructions and tutorials on how to navigate the virtual conference platform will be available prior to the conference.
What's the Same:
- We will still have Keynotes, Plenaries, technical presentations, and networking opportunities.
- Live Q&A (author participation is encouraged, but not required due to time zone differences).
- All Final Technical Papers will be published.
- Each technical presentation requires at least one presenting author registration.
- Registration will be provided through our website portal. Authors will be required to register by September 4th to present and be included in the final program. Please note: if you or your institution need to pay via wire transfer you should register and request an invoice as soon as possible. Wire transfers will only be accepted through September 11th.
- Conference dates will be November 16 – 19, 2020.
- Authors will provide a pre-recorded 10-minute video presentation (see instructions below).
- Authors may participate in live virtual Q&A.
- Poster participants will provide a 1-minute video (see instructions below).
- All registration rates have been reduced.
- A unique registration for all presenting authors of $349***.
***Except for poster-only submissions not included in proceeding ($199)
August 24th: Answer if you will participate in the virtual conference.
September 4th: Sign the speaker release and register for IMECE.
September 25th: Upload the video to the portal. Please note that each video submission needs to be reviewed for audio and video quality along with its time length to ensure a quality technical program. This is the reason for placing this deadline well in advance of IMECE.
**Please note: Deadlines cannot be extended due to the timing required by the software company
INSTRUCTION FOR PRESENTING AUTHORS
Your video presentation/s will be uploaded to our ASME servers using the ASME Submission Portal. Please use the tools and instructions below to confirm your participation, create your recorded presentation, and upload the final video. Please note: Deadlines cannot be extended due to the timing required by the software company.
How to Submit Speaker Release Form and Video Presentation
Details on how to navigate the Submission Portal to successfully submit the speaker release form and video presentation.
Instructions and Tips for Recording
Tips on how to record your presentation and prepare it for submission.
How to Record your Presentation
Instructions on how to record your presentation on PowerPoint.