Demonstrate Your Company’s Industry Leadership at The International Pipeline Conference.
Since 1996 the International Pipeline Conference (IPC), administered jointly by the Canadian Energy Pipeline Association and the American Society of Mechanical Engineershas been internationally renowned as the world’s premier pipeline conference. In September 2020, it is returning to Calgary, Alberta – right in the heart of Canada’s energy sector. With more than 1,300 attendees (a sell-out crowd) expected again, this is a great opportunity to profile your company to the most influential people in the international pipeline community.
Demonstrate Commitment to Staff and Future Employees
IPC features many networking and professional development opportunities. Special events are planned for young profes- sionals. Take advantage of this opportunity to demonstrate your support for the industry to your current and the next generation of pipeline professionals.
Sponsorship Options For Every Budget
There are sponsorship opportunities that fit every budget. Contact us to learn more!
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Logo on conference website, signage at conference registration area, tent cards on every table at social events.
- Company name and logo in online conference program, abstract book pdf and conference mobile app.
- Opportunity to display one piece of printed information to media and sponsors at event.
- Other opportunities based on sponsorship package selected.
- Exposure to delegates from over 40 countries.
- Conference proceeds directly benefit the pipeline industry with a focus on recognition, education, research, and outreach.
Profile Your Leadership In The Industry
IPC attendees are leaders in the pipeline industry. With sponsorship of IPC, your company will be recognized as a leader and profiled to decision-makers in the pipeline industry through advertising, logo placement, and networking opportunities throughout the conference.
Ipc 2020 – What You Can Expect*
Take advantage of this opportunity to demonstrate your support and contribute to sharing of ideas and technology that will help revolutionize the pipeline industry.
- 5 day conference
- Over 1,300 attendees, including representatives from over 80 pipeline operating companies
- Executive-level participation from the largest pipeline operating companies in North America
- 41 countries represented
- 8 conference tracks
- 300 peer-reviewed papers presented
- 19 tutorial sessions
- Endless opportunities for networking and demonstration of your company’s industry leadership
*Based on the 2018 and prior conferences.
Secure your sponsorship today!
Contact Kim Miceli
IPC Conference Manager