Plan Your Travel for the Robotics for Inspection & Maintenance Summit
Robotics for Inspection & Maintenance will be taking place at the Hilton Americas - Houston. This venue will host the conference and serve as the official hotel for the event.
Conference & Expo
(Registration opens at 7:00 am Central)
June 13: 8:00 am-6:30 pm
June 14: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Hilton Americas - Houston
1600 Lamar, Houston, TX 77010
The Hilton Americas - Houston is now accepting hotel reservations for the event. Book, modify, or cancel your hotel reservations.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
Booking Deadline: June 2, 2022
Build your plan to attend the Robotics for Inspection & Maintenance Summit using our convenient links to reserve your hotel room, find parking options, and more. After the show, discover all Houston has to offer in dining and entertainment.
* WARNING * Please be advised there are third-party companies soliciting and promoting low hotel rates for this event. DO NOT provide these companies with any personal or credit-card information. They are not affiliated with the event, and there is no guarantee your reservation will be made. If any other company claiming to represent the Robotics for Inspection & Maintenance Summit or Metrix or ASME contacts you, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking & Directions
There’s an easy route no matter how you plan to arrive. Check details on the Hilton Americas-Houston website.
On-site parking is available via the 1425-car garage attached to the Hilton-Americas Houston.
- On-site parking fee: $32 USD daily
- Valet parking fee: $48 USD daily
- Oversized valet: $56 USD daily
- Electric car charging stations: Two charging stations located on the 2nd floor of the parking garage
Eat & Drink
Continue conversations with new and old friends over dinner and drinks.
Things to Do
After the event, explore all the things to do in Houston.
They say everything is bigger in Texas, but that doesn’t mean you need a car.