ASME wants to help you make a difference in mechanical engineering by providing up to $500,000+ in Scholarships for ASME Student Members!
The deadline for Undergraduate and Graduate Applications has passed for 2023-2024.
Is the financial burden of paying for education stressing you out? Are you working several jobs to pay for classes? Don't fret - ASME is here to help!
We're looking for outstanding engineering students, like you, to take advantage of this opportunity and contribute to the well-being of all humanity.
Here's what you need to know before applying:
- 80+ scholarships are available--for undergraduate, and graduate students.
- 20 IGTI scholarships / $2K each (applicants have to take one course in gas turbomachinery to be eligible AND these can be added on to other scholarships by the Scholarship Committee)
- Scholarship funds are paid to the recipient's academic institution.
- By completing a single electronic application, you will be applying for any ASME Scholarships for which you may be eligible!
- For ME/MET students enrolled full-time in a college or university during the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Students who demonstrate a high level of financial need—we want to help you graduate!
Get ahead of the game!
Submit early to be considered for all ASME Scholarships through one online application!
For questions regarding the scholarship program or applying call toll free (U.S. applicants only) (855) 276-3734, or email us directly at ASME.University@applyISTS.com. Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Central.