Engage with Suppliers, Industry Leaders, and Peers
From in-depth technical sessions to product demos to networking sessions, you'll find everything you need to gain new, valuable insights and make the right connections with leading wind, solar, and energy storage peers and suppliers.
Two Days of Technical Education
Topics include artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, IIoT, robotics, drones, additive manufacturing, 3D printing, cybersecurity, and more.
World Class Speakers & Panelists
Speaker list coming soon! Previous speakers include GE Renewables, Siemens Gamesa, Enel Green Power, Vestas, Longroad Energy, among many others.
Explore the marketplace and source the latest technologies from leading energy suppliers, including IBA America, RFID Global Solution, HUVRdata, and more.
Make valuable new connections, reconnect with colleagues, and exchange ideas with 300+ attendees.
Get inspired by visionaries at the forefront of the digital energy revolution. Keynote speakers to be announced soon!
See the latest innovations and solutions accelerating digital transformation at cutting-edge product demos.
We are bringing the exhibit hall to you. Within the virtual booths, explore the following options:
- Easily book a 1:1 video meeting or live text chat with booth staff
- Watch exhibitor product demos
- See the suppliers’ latest products and technologies and access whitepapers
- Learn what educational session(s) the supplier is hosting
As you explore the exhibit hall, the AI-assistant will recommend suppliers and products tailored to your interests.
Countless Networking Opportunities
Strong relationships are always essential. Although hundreds will be in the audience, we’ve made it’s easy to make the right connections thanks to our state-of-the-art events platform.
- Networking recommendations based on sophisticated artificial intelligence
- Send 1-to-1 messages with experts, peers, and suppliers
- Pre-schedule meetings with other attendees and exhibitors with the Appointments feature
- Participate in Session Chat, Live Q&A, and Live Polling during presentations
- Join intimate roundtable discussions around industry topics
- Engage with exhibitors by sending a message in the exhibitor chat, joining the exhibitor's virtual meeting room, or starting a one-on-one meeting with a member of the organization's booth staff