Improve your Efficiency and Your Bottom Line through Digitalization
Explore the digital future of wind, solar, and storage at Wind+ Digital Summit, convening top experts in the renewable energy sector for two days of insights, learnings, networking, and the latest innovations impacting the industry.
Learn from Siemens Energy, a leader in cybersecurity, how to best ensure the integrity of your power system with an increasingly integrated U.S. power grid.
Explore with Catapult ORE how robotics, drones, and submersibles are altering the face of operations and maintenance, boosting safety and equipment performance.
Leveraging lessons from Europe, discover what adaptations need to be considered for the U.S. wind market and what Equinor is applying from onshore practices to offshore.
Sign Up for Updates
Solidifying Your Performance and Reliability through Digital Transformation
Wind+ Digital Summit will provide you with the keys to building and perfecting your digital journey and boosting your efficiency and lowering your operating costs:
- Cybersecurity for the Future Electric Grid - As the national electricity grid employs more renewable energy resources, securing our power systems is critical.
- Offshore O&M - As the future of wind enters the water in the U.S., it’s time to start planning for the future of maintaining and optimizing these assets.
- Changing the Face of O&M: How Robots and Drones are Shaping Wind and Solar - Climate friendly and efficient, this transformative technology is poised to take a stake in the inspection, ongoing maintenance, and repair of wind and solar equipment.
One Singular and Comprehensive Source for Digitalization in Wind, Solar, and Storage
Gain critical insights and best practices to digitalize your operations, including:
- Boosting your performance and improving your bottom line through exploration of artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, IIoT, robotics, drones, additive manufacturing, cybersecurity, and more
- Driving improvement and performance of fleets with condition monitoring to
- Improving your efficiency with a study of the role of remote monitoring and diagnostics tools
Performance & Reliability Speakers
Director, US Projects
Simply Blue Group
Simon Foss BØressen
Head of Advanced Analytics
Empire Wind & Beacon Wind
VP & Global Head, Industrial Cyber & Digital Security
Business Development Manager
Cysbersecurity Program Office
National Renewable Energy Laboratory