Your Digital Wind Community
The Wind Digital Solutions Summit program has been carefully curated to keep you up to speed on the latest advancements in the wind industry as it continues its shift towards digitalization. Attendees will find themselves immersed in discussions on the wind industry’s biggest topics, ranging from artificial intelligence and machine learning, to additive manufacturing and 3D printing, to big data and data analytics – and so much more.
Across two full days, each session will be led by top experts in the industry who will deliver cutting-edge education and insights for your next project. Attend some or all from your home, office or anywhere - it’s up to you!
Power-Up Your Wind Knowledge
We’ve brought together the brightest minds in wind digitalization to deliver an education program that covers what you need for a digital transformation, best practices the industry can leverage, and how you can accelerate your transformation. Join us and hear perspectives from 35+ wind experts, see solutions in action, or find your next potential opportunity to collaborate.
From foundational to applicational, topics and areas of coverage include:
- Bringing down the costs of wind, who is currently working on additive manufacturing in the wind industry?
- Where are we now and where are we going?
- Highlight opportunities that exist for the supply chain to innovate.
- How are digital twins transforming operations and maintenance of the wind industry?
- Discussion of drivers and barriers in adoption and application.
- Figure out which digital twin is right for you and see use cases and product demonstrations from the company themselves.
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- The use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to make wind power more predictable and valuable.
- KEYNOTE - Wind: Transforming the Global Energy Market. Is the wind industry ready for net-zero? This session will look at some of the most ambitious low-carbon projects already announced in the industry; which of them are realistic in practice, both technically and financially; what are purchasers looking for, and how the wind industry is poised to move the needle to net-zero by 2035.
Robotics & Drones
- How can drones and robots help us optimize and push the performance of wind turbines?
- How are we pushing the design and performance capabilities of robots and drones to perform these tasks?
- How are these technologies being developed from concept to commercialization and what will it take to get there?
Future of Operations & Maintenance
- Hear how companies are boosting efficiency and optimizing maintenance through data, predictive analytics, and collaboration tools while realizing that people are key to technology-driven transformations.
Data Access, Sharing, Value
- With data being one of your most important assets, how do you start to position your data to drive value? Hear how companies are using data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the internet of things to drive innovation throughout the data lifecycle.
- Can open-source projects be the foundation for a new paradigm shift for the wind industry?
- Reimagining the New Workforce: With automation and digitalization already underway, how will technology accelerate the change in how we work and who we work with?
Networking & Collaboration
- Build relationships that power you forward in topic-specific chat rooms.
- Meet our trailblazing speakers and get your specific questions answered.
- Raise a glass, have some fun, and meet up in a virtual social setting.