Join the JRC Conference!
Papers and presentations are solicited on all aspects of railroad civil, mechanical, electrical, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, financing, operations, and management. Papers on freight and passenger rail subjects are sought. Conference organizers encourage submissions on the following topics as well as other relevant railroad industry research topics.
The 2019 JRC (Joint Rail Conference) will take place April 9–12, 2019 in Snowbird, UT. This international conference is the premier technical event in the U.S.A. including all discipline for freight and passenger rail transportation; mechanical, electrical, civil, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, manufacturing, financing, operations, and management.
JRC2019 Conference Tracks:
- Track 1 Railroad Infrastructure Engineering
- Track 2 Rail Equipment Engineering
- Track 3 Signal and Train Control Engineering
- Track 4 Service Quality and Operations Research
- Track 5 Planning and Development
- Track 6 Safety and Security
- Track 7 Energy Efficiency and Sustainabilitya
- Track 8 Urban Passenger Rail Transport
- Track 9 Electrification
- Track 10 Vehicle Track Interaction
- Track 11 Railroad History