About ASME Power Conference
The 2021 Power Conference brings the world’s leading technical research and applications forum, invited presentations, technical sessions, workshops, panel discussions, posters and exhibition with collaboration between industry, researchers and government. Increase your network and learn best practices in products, materials, systems and services used in the energy industries.
ASME Power Helps Power Professionals
- Discuss real day-to-day operating, maintenance and equipment issues inside the power plant.
- Inform about the latest methods and cutting edge technology that will help operate an even better tomorrow.
Who Should Attend?
- Plant Engineers
- Power Plant Management
- Business and Economics
- Plant Operations and Maintenance
- Project and Product Development
- Design Engineers
- Energy Policy Makers
- Students and Early Career Engineers
ASME is a not-for-profit membership organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines, toward a goal of helping the global engineering community develop solutions to benefit lives and livelihoods. Founded in 1880 by a small group of leading industrialists, ASME has grown through the decades to include more than 140,000 members in 151 countries.
For more than 100 years, ASME has successfully enhanced performance and safety worldwide through its renowned codes and standards, conformity assessment programs, training courses, and journals.