The Power2020 Conference has gone virtual!
Join us on August 4-5, 2020 for the Power 2020 Virtual Conference.
The Power Conference, hosted by ASME's Power Division, is a unique event that brings together a blend of attendees from industry, research, and academia to discuss current power industry issues, applications, and emerging technologies.
This is a place for power professionals to network with colleagues, discuss diverse experiences and lessons learned in generation facilities, get training and exposure to vendors and suppliers as well as promote existing and emerging technologies.
Participants will benefit from technical sessions, discussions and panels.
If you are interested in the latest topics in the power industry, this is the event for you!
What's the Same:
- We will still have Keynotes, Panels, technical presentations, networking opportunities, and awards.
- Q&A via chat (author participation is encouraged, but not required).
- All Final Technical Papers will be published. Please note that the one author per paper registration and video presentation submission requirement will still hold for our virtual conference.
- Registration will be provided through our website portal. Authors will be required to register by July 17 to present and be included in the final program.
- Conference dates will be August 4 – 5, 2020. It will still be a 2-day conference.
- Authors will provide a pre-recorded 10-minute video presentation. Authors may participate in a Q&A chat session during paper playback.
- Registration rates will be reduced.
- Access to online papers and conference proceedings will be provided to all registered attendees.
Author Decision for Virtual Participation
July 01, 2020
Pre-Recorded Presentation Submission
July 10, 2020
Author Registration Deadline
July 17, 2020