The ASME IMECE 2022 Conference is to be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio. Accordingly it is subject to the laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 of the State of Ohio and the City of Columbus. These mandates are subject to change, please continuously monitor these restrictions that can be found here.
IMECE: Where Engineering Disciplines Intersect and Innovation Begins
ASME's International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE®), Oct. 30 – Nov. 3 in Columbus, Ohio, is your opportunity to connect with leading researchers from across engineering disciplines.
You can save up to $150 by registering by Oct. 29.
In addition to several dedicated networking opportunities, this year’s program includes:
- Keynote sessions on aerospace, auto racing, and the future of engineering
- Star Trek writer Morgan Gendel on space habitats
- Tours of The Ohio State University's state-of-the-art research labs
- One-on-ones, panel sessions, and workshops with NSF program directors
Don't miss your chance to connect with researchers from academia, government, and industry at one of the largest mechanical engineering events in the world. Make your plans to join us in Columbus for IMECE 2022.
Planetary Shelter LLC
Dr. Nicholas Glavin
Air Force Research Laboratory
Vivek Lall, Ph.D.
General Atomics Global Corporation
Check out the Keynote Speakers and Program tabs above to see a full list of speakers and sessions.
Program – Tracks
- Acoustics, Vibration, and Phononics
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Materials: Design, Processing, Characterization and Applications
- Advances in Aerospace Technology
- Biomedical & Biotechnology Engineering
- Design, Systems and Complexity
- Dynamics, Vibration, and Control
- Engineering Education
- Fluids Engineering
- Heat Transfer and Thermal Engineering
- Mechanics of Solids, Structures and Fluids
- Micro- and Nano-Systems Engineering and Packaging
- Safety Engineering, Risk and Reliability Analysis
- ASME International Undergraduate Research and Design Expo (Posters Only)
- NSF (Includes NSF Student Competition (Posters only)
- Research Posters
EXHIBIT AT IMECE: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INTERDISCIPLINARY MIX
The exhibition will run alongside the conference, providing you with an opportunity to network with delegates, demonstrate your products, generate new sales leads, and raise your profile across 14+ mechanical engineering disciplines. The exhibit hall is where the excitement will take place.
You'll want to be a part of IMECE – select your booth today.
These activities will be held in the exhibit hall:
- Opening Reception
- Social Reception
- Lunch will be held daily Monday through Wednesday
- Afternoon breaks with snacks
- Demonstrations and presentations
NEW THIS YEAR: STARTUPS - $1,500
Standard 10x10 - $3,000