Four ASME journals (Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, ASME Letters in Dynamic Systems and Control, Journal of Gas Turbines and Power, and Journal of Engineering and Science in Medical Diagnostics and Therapy) are currently participating in the conversion of exceptional conference papers into their journals. During the IMECE paper review process, if a paper is deemed to be journal quality by the reviewers, it undergoes a screening and second review by the journals for consideration. If accepted by the respective journal, the paper is then converted to a technical presentation for the conference and the author(s) of the paper must still follow the Presentation Requirements for IMECE for the paper to be finally accepted in the journal.
ASME wishes to recognize these outstanding journal quality papers submitted to IMECE 2022:
- Supply Chain as a Complex System: Environmental Impact Evaluation and Perception
- Evaluation of Clinical and Technical Parameters to Customize Total Knee Arthroplasty Implants
- Automated Digitization of 3D Structures Using AprilTag and SG-Library in Matlab
- Comparing Instrumentation Selection Techniques for Vibration Testing
- New Compound Fractional Sliding Mode Control and Super-Twisting Control of a MEMS Gyroscope
- A Novel Platform Orientation System for Proportional-Integral-Derivative-Controlled Ball-Catching Robot
- Robust Dynamic Modeling and Trajectory Tracking Controller of a Universal Omni-Wheeled Mobile Robot
All ASME Conferences Proceedings are submitted for indexing to Scopus, Compendex, ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index, and other major indexers. In addition, all ASME Conference papers are discoverable through Google Scholar search and all other major search engines.
Indexing publishers are independent organizations and determine which and when conference proceedings are indexed.
These policies only apply to papers published in the IMECE 2023 Conference. Authors have several options.
Authors can choose to pay an Article Publication Charge (APC) so that their papers are immediately open access upon publication in compliance with funder mandates.
Cost per paper: $1,500.
Papers will publish as part of the official conference proceedings following the conference.
If an author selects presentation only, the fees do not apply.
Institutional repository deposits are supported with permission and require links to the ASME paper version of record. No fees apply.
For conference authors who have paid the conference APC and subsequently submit to an ASME journal, additionally the conference APC will be credited to the Journal APC.
Please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org