Power Applied R&D 2023 offers students an opportunity to present a technical paper on issues affecting the electric power generation industry today.
- Students accepted into the program will be mentored by Power professionals.
- You will present your paper and gain valuable insight and feedback to improve your research.
- Your work will be published in the ASME conference proceedings.
- You will have the opportunity to network with fellow colleagues and power industry professionals.
- You will have the opportunity to attend the panel sessions provided by the top ranked universities/companies in the nation.
- You will have the opportunity to attend fun social activities such as students mixer, award ceremony, tours and many more!
Selected papers will enter student competition and receive complimentary registration upon satisfactory attendance.
Winners receive a cash award of up to $1,500 USD!
- 1st place: $1,500 USD, plus a certificate of recognition
- 2nd place: $1,000 USD, plus a certificate of recognition
- 3rd place: $750 USD, plus a certificate of recognition