SLTC Goes Digital for the First Time Ever!
The Student Leader Training Conference is an immersive 2-day experience where over 1,000 ASME leaders from around the world have come to work on global challenges, build their professional networks, and have a voice in planning the future of ASME.
Join over 100 student leaders this October to get connected, inspired, and empower the next generation of student leaders at your home sections through events, programs, and a global community of past attendees that are here to help.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Sharpen your leadership mindset
- Network with industry professionals
- Design solutions to global challenges
- Learn to train future student leaders
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
All current and future ASME student leaders must apply to attend.
- Incoming & prospective student section leadership team members
- Regional leadership team members (Regional Operating Boards & Student Regional Chairs)
- Students interested in starting or revitalizing their student section
APPLY TODAY - Applications are open!
- http://bit.ly/sltc2020app (20-minute effort required)
- You must apply to attend
- Applications must be filled out by the individual applying
- Applications will be evaluated anonymously
- Attendance level is limited - apply early to be considered
November 08, 2019