Networking Reception Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
All registrants are invited to join their colleagues for complimentary refreshments.
The final program is now available.
Online registration is now closed. You may register onsite at the event. Payment by credit card only.
Hosted by ASME’s Gas Turbine Segment and IGTI Division, this 2 day symposium, March 19 – 20, 2019 in Berlin will bring together engineers, designers, researchers, repair professionals and business leaders at companies that design, manufacture, repair and own gas turbines.
Join us at this inaugural industry event to:
- Gain knowledge of the latest design strategies for additive-built parts and repair techniques from renowned experts representing the following companies:
- Leibniz University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Solar Turbines
- University of Hanover
- And many others!
- Contextualize how advanced manufacturing is changing business models and enhancing business transformation.
- Drive technology adoption through knowledge dissemination, workforce development, standards development, and conformity assessment solutions.
- Network with experts in advanced manufacturing for gas turbines.
Who Should Attend?
- Gas turbine manufacturing and design engineers
- Equipment & process designers for advanced manufacturing
- Gas turbines service & repair professionals
- Gas turbine asset owners involved with maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Secondary service providers for the gas turbine industry
- Engineers supporting MRO of gas turbine machinery
- Advanced coatings and welding processes engineering professionals
- Academics and students involved with design for advanced manufacturing
Interested in sponsoring? See sponsorship opportunities available.
Submission Deadline for Presentation Review
January 22, 2019
Submission Deadline for Revised Presentation
February 19, 2019
Siemens Conference Center