ASME's POWER 2021 virtual program will be hosted on a virtual conference platform to be named later. Detailed instructions and tutorials on how to navigate the virtual conference platform will be available prior to the conference.
- Conference dates will be July 20-22, 2021.
- On-demand access to the conference through October 22, 2021.
- A unique registration for all presenting authors of $249.
Below is the technical program schedule of when papers are scheduled to be presented at Power 2021. Q&A will take place after each presentation and presentation authors are requested to attend their session.
Power 2021 Technical Program
Technical Conference Rules:
- Each Technical Paper and Technical Presentation must have 1 full Author Registration. The Author Registration fee is the same for both Non-Student and Student Authors.
- All Presenting Authors may present a total of 2 papers maximum.
- Authors will provide a pre-recorded 10-minute video presentation (see instructions below).
- Authors must participate in live virtual Q&A. (If there are any conflicts please reach out to Keli Bell-Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org)
April 26th: Sign copyright for Technical Publications
April 26th: Register for Power 2021
May 17th: Sign the speaker release for Technical Presentations
May 17th: Upload the video to the portal. Please note that each video submission needs to be reviewed for audio and video quality along with its time length to ensure a quality technical program. This is the reason for placing this deadline well in advance of Power.
**Please note: Deadlines cannot be extended due to the timing required by the software company