The Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation (QNDE) Conference brought to you by ASME® is the forward-thinking, international nondestructive evaluation (NDE) and nondestructive testing (NDT) event designed to provide an interface between leading-edge research and engineering professionals. Through the presentation of current ideas and results, QNDE focuses on facilitating a rapid transfer from R&D to full engineering development.
QNDE brings the latest technologies and innovations in areas such as non-destructive testing, non-destructive evaluation and methods, non-destructive analysis, and non-destructive testing to the attention of NDT and NDE researchers and users in national laboratories, industry, and academia, including graduate students.
QNDE is able to do this through world renowned speakers, engaging program tracks, and fostering professional networking throughout the conference.
- Advanced Modelling for NDE
- Digital Thread/Digital Twin/NDE Big Data
- Electromagnetic NDE Techniques
- Emerging Techniques & Technology
- Guided Waves
- Machine Learning and Statistical Methods in NDE
- NDE for Additive Manufacturing
- NDE for Civil Infrastructure
- NDE Modeling and Prognostics for Composites
- NDE/SHM for Oil & Gas Industry
- Nonlinear Ultrasonic Techniques for NDE
- Nuclear Power NDE
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Ultrasonic Arrays
- Material Characterization by Ultrasonic waves
- Online NDE techniques for Smart Manufacturing
- Thermal Techniques for NDE
- Student Poster Competition
- POSTER Session (excluding student poster competitions)
For QNDE 2023 We're Bringing Back:
Why Participate? Hear from Keynote Speakers, including:
- Victor Giurgiutiu (Jurjutzu), Ph.D., University of South Carolina
- Michael Lowe, Ph.D., Imperial College of London
- Hoon Sohn, Ph.D., KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology)
New Paper Publications Process for QNDE 2023: Please see the webtool page for details
Registration to open in Spring 2023.
Michael Lowe, Ph.D.
Imperial College London
Victor Giurgiutiu, PhD
University of South Carolina
Hoon Sohn, Ph.D.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology
More Keynote Info