Hosted by ASME’s Gas Turbine Segment and IGTI Division, this 2-day symposium, March 3 – 4, 2020 in Charlotte, North Carolina USA will bring together engineers, designers, researchers, repair professionals and business leaders at companies that design, manufacture, repair and own gas turbines.
Join us at the 2nd annual industry event to:
- Gain knowledge of the latest design strategies for additive-built parts and repair techniques from renowned experts.
- Contextualize how advanced manufacturing is changing business models and enhancing business transformation.
- Drive technology adoption through knowledge dissemination, workforce development, standards development, and conformity assessment solutions.
- Network with experts in advanced manufacturing for gas turbines.
Who Should Attend?
- Gas turbine manufacturing and design engineers
- Equipment & process designers for advanced manufacturing
- Gas turbines service & repair professionals
- Gas turbine asset owners involved with maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Secondary service providers for the gas turbine industry
- Engineers supporting MRO of gas turbine machinery
- Advanced coatings and welding processes engineering professionals
- Academics and students involved with design for advanced manufacturing
October 22, 2019
AMRGT 2020 Conference
March 03, 2020
EPRI Conference Center in Charlotte
North Carolina, USA