Hosted by ASME’s Gas Turbine Segment and IGTI Division, this 4-day symposium, October 5 - 8, will bring together engineers, designers, researchers, repair professionals and business leaders at companies that design, manufacture, repair and own gas turbines.
Join us at the 3rd annual industry event to:
- Gain knowledge of the latest design strategies for additive-built parts and repair techniques from renowned experts.
- Contextualize how advanced manufacturing is changing business models and enhancing business transformation.
- Drive technology adoption through knowledge dissemination, workforce development, standards development, and conformity assessment solutions.
- Network with experts in advanced manufacturing for gas turbines.
Who Should Attend?
- Gas turbine manufacturing and design engineers
- Equipment & process designers for advanced manufacturing
- Gas turbines service & repair professionals
- Gas turbine asset owners involved with maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Secondary service providers for the gas turbine industry
- Engineers supporting MRO of gas turbine machinery
- Advanced coatings and welding processes engineering professionals
- Academics and students involved with design for advanced manufacturing