CONNECT WITH DECISION MAKERS FROM ACADEMIA, GOVERNMENT, AND INDUSTRY AT IMECE 2022
ASME's International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE) is the largest interdisciplinary mechanical engineering conference in the world, attracting university department heads, lab directors, and other decision makers you want to connect with.
Review the exhibit/sponsor prospectus below and plan to join us in person in Columbus, Ohio, October 30 – November 2, 2022.
View the ASME IMECE 2020 & 2021 Virtual Attendee Demographics
View the ASME IMECE 2019 Attendee Demographics
View the ASME IMECE 2018 Attendee Demographics
Ready to discuss exhibit or sponsor options? Contact Charlotte Keppers at (202) 497-9790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recognition as an exhibitor on on-site signage.
- Logo, link and 70-word company description on IMECE website and in final program.
- Acknowledgment on the conference website with a link to company's website.
- Acknowledgment in the conference program.
- Numerous full-color signs where applicable.
- Booth Space in the Exhibit Hall.
- One complimentary full technical conference registration per 10’ X 5’ and 10’ X 10’ booth and two exhibit booth personnel badges.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Sunday, October 30: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Monday, October 31: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Tuesday, November 1: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Wednesday, November 2: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
**Exhibitors will have lunch Monday – Wednesday at 11:30am in the exhibit hall.
ASME Sponsor & Exhibitor Services