On behalf of the International Pipeline Conference (IPC) Organizing Committee, we are excited to invite you to join us at IPC 2022 on September 26 – 30, 2022 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
After a single transition to virtual conference in 2020, the premier technical conference focused on pipeline systems for over 20 years, returns to in person for this year’s conference! Delegates will experience the opportunity to learn about the latest technical research that drives innovation and change in the pipeline industry around the world, as well as unparalleled networking opportunities. IPC 2022 features over 200 technical papers, interactive topical panels, and over 15 tutorials led by experts in their field.
Additionally, as Canadians continue towards a path of reconciliation this year includes events and content to further the understanding of "the history, experiences, hopes, dreams, aspirations of Indigenous peoples" in honour of the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The concurrent International Pipeline Exhibition features products and services from more than 230 companies in an exhibit area of more than 4,400 square meters (47,000 square feet).
This year's theme is Collaborating for Sustainability and includes continued collaboration with young pipeline professionals through a partnership with Young Pipeliners International. Keynote speakers include Gitane De Silva (CEO, Canada Energy Regulator), Joy Romero (Exeuctive Advisor, Innovation, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.), Jerry Rau (COO, Jtrain Inc.), along with an executive panel with senior executives from the leading pipeline organizations.
This conference typically sells-out and frequently cannot accept walk-in registrations. With special early-bird pricing in place until September 3, 2022, we encourage you to act now to reserve your place at IPC 2022!
The continued success of IPC requires the coordinated and dedicated efforts of several stakeholders and we wish to thank them for their support of this year's conference:
- Industry leaders' commitment to fostering technical advancements and supporting their employees who participate in the various committees that make the conference possible, and supporting continued development of the pipeline industry by sending their employees and executives;
- Regulators who engage with IPC and reinforce a commitment to continuous improvement of pipeline safety;
- Professionals who actively create and present content for this conference;
- delegates who travel from around the world to participate with their peers; and
- IPC corporate sponsorship partners, who have demonstrated their continued commitment to this important conference.
Thank you to everyone for your commitment to building on the success of previous conferences to ensure that IPC 2022 offers the unparalleled learning, networking and knowledge-sharing experience that delegates have come to expect during this biennial event. On behalf of the IPC Organizing Committee, we look forward to your participation at IPC 2022.