Download the OMAE 2019 Program.
New for OMAE 2019: 50% Student Co-Author Discount
View Next Stop Glasgow Video.
Book your accomodations for the OMAE 2019 conference.
Join your colleagues from industry, academia and government at the 38th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2019) in Glasgow, Scotland from June 9-14, 2019.
OMAE 2019 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support
- exchange ideas and experiences while promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
- Glasgow was voted the “Worlds Friendliest City” in 2014. Everyone comments on Glaswegians!
- Scotland’s National Animal is a unicorn
- Scotland’s official languages are English, Gaelic, Scots, and British Sign Language but there are over 170 languages spoken in Scotland
Hosted by – The Department of Naval Architecture, Ocean and Marine Engineering, University of Strathclyde
The OMAE 2019 will be hosted by the Department of Naval Architecture, Ocean and Marine Engineering at the University of Strathclyde which is one of the premier providers of teaching and research in marine technology. The Department which is one of the oldest Naval Architecture departments in the world established in 1883 has strong links with the maritime and offshore industry in the UK and worldwide involving in research, education and knowledge exchange activities related to marine and offshore hydrodynamics, ship stability and safety, marine and offshore structures, offshore engineering, marine and offshore structures, marine renewable energy, marine engineering and emerging technologies.
Submission of Full-Length Paper for Review (Note: In order to submit a draft paper for review, authors must have set up an account and submitted a paper title and abstract, as described above).
January 07, 2019
Paper Reviews Completed
February 04, 2019
Author Notification of Acceptance and/or Required Revisions
February 11, 2019
Submission of Final Paper
March 29, 2019
Author Registration Deadline
April 12, 2019
April 26, 2019
Scottish Event Campus
Glasgow, Scotland, UK