It is the goal of the AIM 2024 conference to serve as a forum for sharing concepts, processes and technologies that can be beneficial to all. The conference will focus on Asset Integrity Management of the key infrastructure of 4 key critical industries: Power Generation (Nuclear, Fossil, Hydro, and Renewables), Oil and Gas (Up, Mid and Downstream & LNG), Transportation and Water.
The conference is intended to cover the ASME core technical areas related to energy, manufacturing, and robotics and cross cutting technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, cybersecurity, materials, design, reliability, and sustainability. The conference will include topics such as emerging technologies for monitoring damage levels, analytical tools to quantify degradation rates with focus on probabilistic developments, case histories and definition of the way forward to develop recommended practices and standards.
The conference is expected to address the integrity management system for the following industries:
- Power generation (Nuclear, Fossil, Hydro, and Renewables)
- Oil and Gas (Up, Mid and Downstream & LNG)
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
Hydro-Quebec's Research Institute
Learn More About the Speakers
- Asset Management Systems
- Safety Systems
- Cyber Security
- Emergency Shutdown
- Extreme and Disruptive Events
- Risk Assessment & Resilience
- Degradation and Damage Mechanisms
- Inspection, Monitoring & Repair
- Life Extension of Major Components & Systems
- Emerging Technology (AI, Digital & Sensors)
- Standards & Certifications
In addition, the conference will host the following two special sessions:
- Regulatory session: This session will include invited key regulators to discuss regulation approach to life extension and decommissioning
- Panel session: The session will be held at the end of the conference, and it is intended to assemble the industry experts’ views on the remaining gaps in the area of asset integrity.
The 2024 AIM-CI conference will follow the ASME conference structure entailing peer review, web tool procedures and approval protocols.
The speakers in the conference will be invited subject matter experts in their areas The papers in the conference will be published after the conference in a special publication by ASME in an edited book format.