The use of Generative Artificial Intelligence (Gen AI) to create, edit, modify, or devised any ASME publications is Prohibited due to unresolved issues around copyright, attribution, and use. ASME is actively investigating how to safely incorporate Gen AI into the publishing workflow.
Discussion of Gen AI as part of IDETC-CIE is strongly encouraged, and the following topics are part of the program:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Challenging Real-World Problems in Design Automation
- Human-Artificial Intelligence Collaboration in Engineering System Design
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Design and Manufacturing
- Novel AI or ML Frameworks for Design or Systems Science
- AI-Driven Design Innovation
- DEC-3 AI and Other Innovative practices in Design Education
- AI/ML General Session
- AI/ML Best Practices & Data Management
- AI/ML Engineering-Informed Approaches
We invite you to submit your papers on these topics and more for inclusion in the conference.