PLEASE NOTE: ASME has not engaged any housing bureaus to represent or sell JRC hotel guest room blocks. Please make your hotel reservations directly through the JRC hotel links.
Submission of full-length paper for review will begin on September 16, 2019 and end on October 18, 2019. The site will automatically close for submission at 11:59 p.m. EST on the end date.
Join the JRC Conference!
The 2020 JRC (Joint Rail Conference) will take place April 20 – 22, 2020 in St. Louis, MO. This international conference is the premier technical event in the U.S.A. including all discipline for freight and passenger rail transportation; mechanical, electrical, civil, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, manufacturing, financing, operations, and management. The conference will celebrate 100 years in 2020.
JRC 2020 Conference Tracks
- Track 1 Railroad Infrastructure Engineering
- Track 2 Rail Equipment Engineering
- Track 3 Planning and Development
- Track 4 Signal and Train Control Engineering
- Track 5 Railroad History
- Track 6 Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Track 7 Service Quality and Operations Research
- Track 8 Urban Passenger Rail Transport
- Track 9 Electrification
- Track 10 Safety and Security
- Track 11 New Technologies
- Track 12 Vehicle Track Interaction
New Web Tool Training Webinar 1 @ 11 AM EDT
August 06, 2019
New Web Tool Training Webinar 2 @ 3 PM EDT
August 15, 2019
September 03, 2019
Author Notification of Abstract Acceptance
September 06, 2019
Submission of Full-Length Paper for Review
October 18, 2019
Joint Rail Conference
St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
St. Louis, MO