Join the JRC 2022 Virtual Conference!
The 2022 JRC (Joint Rail Conference) will take place virtually April 20-21, 2022. This international conference is the premier technical event in the U.S.A. including all discipline for freight and passenger rail transportation; mechanical, electrical, civil, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, manufacturing, financing, operations, and management.
Don't forget to join us for our workshop on Current Wayside and Vehicle Inspection Technology by Dr. Allan M. Zarembski, P.E., Hon. Mbr. AREMA, FASME, University of Delaware, Newark, DE
Tuesday, April 20
KEYNOTE JUST ADDED!
Matthew Pollack, PE, PMP
Executive Director at Maryland Transit Administration
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Thursday, April 21
JRC 2022 Conference Tracks
- Track 1 Railroad Infrastructure Engineering
- Track 2 Rail Equipment Engineering
- Track 3 Signal and Train Control Engineering
- Track 4 Service Quality and Operations Research
- Track 5 Planning and Development
- Track 6 Safety and Security
- Track 7 Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Track 8 Urban Passenger Rail Transport
- Track 9 Electrification
- Track 10 Vehicle Track Interaction
- Track 11 Railroad History
- Track 12 New Technologies
View Track Descriptions