The deadline for final paper submission is January 15, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: ASME has not engaged any housing bureaus to represent or sell JRC hotel guest room blocks. Please make your hotel reservations directly through the JRC hotel links.
ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the new tool.
The ASME Joint Rail Conference, which was scheduled to be held April 20-22, 2020, has been cancelled. All registrants will be notified by email.
Join the JRC Conference!
The 2020 JRC (Joint Rail Conference) will take place April 20 – 22, 2020 in St. Louis, MO. This international conference is the premier technical event in the U.S.A. including all discipline for freight and passenger rail transportation; mechanical, electrical, civil, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, manufacturing, financing, operations, and management. The conference will celebrate 100 years in 2020.
JRC 2020 Conference Tracks
- Track 1 Railroad Infrastructure Engineering
- Track 2 Rail Equipment Engineering
- Track 3 Planning and Development
- Track 4 Signal and Train Control Engineering
- Track 5 Railroad History
- Track 6 Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Track 7 Service Quality and Operations Research
- Track 8 Urban Passenger Rail Transport
- Track 9 Electrification
- Track 10 Safety and Security
- Track 11 New Technologies
- Track 12 Vehicle Track Interaction
Draft Paper Acceptance Notification
December 16, 2019
Submission of Revised Papers
December 23, 2019
Acceptance of Revised Papers
December 30, 2019
Submission of Copyright Form
January 28, 2020
Submission of Final Paper
January 31, 2020
Advance Registration Deadline for Authors/Presenters and Presentation Only
January 31, 2020
Joint Rail Conference 2020
St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
St. Louis, MO