The ASME Power Conference is focused on the power industry's latest research, technical advances, development trends, and business strategies, including power plant operations, maintenance, performance, economics, regulatory compliance and construction presented by a broad range of qualified power professionals.
ASME Nuclear Forum is focused on the most recent developments in the nuclear power industry. The exposition will be held during the 2-day technical conference. You will have the opportunity to network with delegates, demonstrate your products, generate new sales leads and raise your profile.
- Take control of your company’s exposure before, during and after the event. Featuring a variety of sponsorship opportunities designed to maximize your company's visibility, the ASME Power sponsorship program provides exposure to stand out from the crowd and make the most of your budget.
- To gain access to professionals and students in the power generation and nuclear power fields from academia, industry, R&D and government over three days while showcasing your products and services and building your customer base.
- Numerous opportunities to network with attendees during receptions and lunches.
Book your tabletop space now for prime space availability and see how POWER can generate bottom-line results for your marketing dollars.
|Monday, July 18
||7:00AM - 9:00AM
||5:30PM – 7:00PM (during Opening Reception)
|Tuesday, July 19
||5:30PM – 6:15PM during Poster Reception
||**After the banquet is over. Approximately 8:00PM – 9:00PM
Omni William Penn is located in in downtown Pittsburgh, PA.
All exhibitors are invited to network with attendees and colleagues during the following events.
- Monday: Keynote Luncheon and Opening Reception
- Tuesday: Breakfast, Lunch and Poster Reception
- Wednesday: Breakfast, Lunch and Banquet
- Thursday: Breakfast and Lunch
Tabletop Space Pricing
Tabletop space $1,600 for exhibiting companies. Contact email@example.com for more information.
All Exhibitors Receive:
- (1) Skirted able with (1) power connection
- (1) technical conference badge
- Up to (1) additional technical conference badges for $450 each
- (1) banquet ticket
- 75-word company listing on the conference website and in the conference app
- Company logo on the conference website
We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities designed to maximize your company's visibility. The sponsorship program provides even more ways to stand out from the crowd and make the most of your budget.
View the Prospectus
All Sponsors receive recognition:
- On the official show web site and on the conference app
- On signage posted during the show
View the prospectus for the sponsorship packages available during the conference.
Contact Keli Bell-Cole today to discuss the sponsorship that works best for you. ASME will work with you to customize a sponsorship that allows you the best visibility and return on your investment.
ASME Sponsor & Exhibitor Services
Keli Bell-Cole, CMP, CEM
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 591-8013