The IMECE 2020 Final Program is ready.
Sign up for NSF 1-on-1 appointments with Program Directors
ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the new tool.
IMECE 2020 Keynote Speakers
Emily Carter, Ph.D.
Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost (EVCP)
Distinguished Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
View Our Track Plenary Speakers
View Our Special Technical Sessions
The International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE) is ASME’s largest research and development conference focused primarily on mechanical engineering, but encompasses perspectives from many engineering disciplines. IMECE is THE place for you to present your technical research and expertise, while also learning from and connecting with thousands of your peer researchers on a global level.
At IMECE you’ll experience stimulating innovation from basic discovery to translational application of new approaches and foster collaborations that engage stakeholders and partners not only from academia, but also from national laboratories, industry and government funding bodies. No other conference will provide you with more broad, but salient perspectives and knowledge-sharing on technical advances within mechanical engineering, than IMECE.
Program – Tracks
- Acoustics, Vibration, and Phononics
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Materials: Design, Processing, Characterization and Applications
- Advances in Aerospace Technology
- Biomedical and Biotechnology
- Design, Systems and Complexity
- Dynamics, Vibration, and Control
- Engineering Education
- Fluids Engineering
- Heat Transfer and Thermal Engineering
- Mechanics of Solids, Structures and Fluids
- Micro- and Nano-Systems Engineering and Packaging
- Safety Engineering, Risk and Reliability Analysis
- ASME International Undergraduate Research and Design Exposition
- National Science Foundation
- Research Posters
Answer if you will participate in the virtual conference
August 24, 2020
Sign the speaker release and register for IMECE
September 04, 2020
Abstract Submission for Undergraduate Expo Poster Competition
September 07, 2020
Upload video to portal. Each video is reviewed for audio and video quality and time length to ensure a quality technical program. This is the reason for placing this deadline well in advance of IMECE
September 25, 2020