As per the latest revision to our ASME Anywhere policy, we will hold our 2022 conferences in person. Exact dates and venue locations will be posted shortly.
InterPACK is the premier international conference for exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge in research, development, manufacturing, and applications of electronics packaging and heterogeneous integration. It is the flagship conference of the ASME Electronic and Photonic Packaging Division (EPPD). InterPACK is a systems-focused conference covering topics on Heterogeneous Integration, Servers of the Future, Edge and Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Additive Printed Electronics, Flexible and Wearable Electronics, Photonics and Optics, Power Electronics, Energy Conversion and Storage, and Autonomous, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles. The international nature of the meeting has been highly beneficial in promoting global interactions between industry, academia, research institutions, funding agencies, start-ups and entrepreneurs. In addition to paper presentations and exhibits, InterPACK 2022 will include panel discussions, workshops, tutorials, keynote and technology talks by prominent speakers, and a joint industry, national laboratory, and academia poster session.
InterPACK 2022 Tracks:
- Track 1: Heterogeneous Integration of Electronic Packages
- Track 2: Data Centers, Servers of the Future, Edge and Cloud Computing
- Track 3: Flexible and Wearable Electronics
- Track 4: Power Electronics
- Track 5: Multiscale Heat Transfer in Optics and Energy Systems
- Track 6: Autonomous, Hybrid, and Electric Vehicles
- Track 7: Reliability of Electronic Packages and Systems
- Track 8: Nano-Scale Thermal Transport and Materials
- Track 9: Posters
- Track 10: Keynotes, Workshops and Panels