The ASME InterPACK 2022 Conference is to be held at the Hyatt Regency Orange County in Garden Grove, California. Accordingly it is subject to the laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 of the State of California and the City of Garden Grove. These mandates are subject to change, please continuously monitor these restrictions that can be found here.
InterPACK is the premier international conference for exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge in research, development, manufacturing, and applications of electronics packaging and heterogeneous integration. It is the flagship conference of the ASME Electronic and Photonic Packaging Division (EPPD). InterPACK is a systems-focused conference covering topics on Heterogeneous Integration, Servers of the Future, Edge and Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Additive Printed Electronics, Flexible and Wearable Electronics, Photonics and Optics, Power Electronics, Energy Conversion and Storage, and Autonomous, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles. The international nature of the meeting has been highly beneficial in promoting global interactions between industry, academia, research institutions, funding agencies, start-ups and entrepreneurs. In addition to paper presentations and exhibits, InterPACK 2022 will include panel discussions, workshops, tutorials, keynote and technology talks by prominent speakers, and a joint industry, national laboratory, and academia poster session.
InterPACK 2022 Tracks:
- Track 1: Heterogeneous Integrated Systems
- Track 2: Data Centers, Servers of the Future, Edge and Cloud Computing
- Track 3: Flexible, Wearable and Additively Printed Electronics
- Track 4: Photonics and Optics
- Track 5: Power Electronics
- Track 6: Multi-scale Thermal Transport, Thermal Materials, and Energy Systems
- Track 7: Harsh Environment Electronic Applications for Transportation Systems
- Track 8: Reliability of Electronic Packages and Systems
- Track 9: Digital Technologies in Microelectronics
- Track 10: Interactive Presentations