InterPACK is the premier international conference for exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge in research, development, manufacturing, and applications of electronics packaging and heterogeneous integration.
It is the flagship conference of the ASME Electronic and Photonic Packaging Division (EPPD). InterPACK is a systems-focused conference covering topics on Heterogeneous Integration, Servers of the Future, Edge and Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Additive Printed Electronics, Flexible and Wearable Electronics, Photonics and Optics, Power Electronics, Energy Conversion and Storage, and Autonomous, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles. The international nature of the meeting has been highly beneficial in promoting global interactions between industry, academia, research institutions, funding agencies, start-ups and entrepreneurs. In addition to paper presentations and exhibits, InterPACK 2022 will include panel discussions, workshops, tutorials, keynote and technology talks by prominent speakers, and a joint industry, national laboratory, and academia poster session.
InterPACK 2023 Tracks:
- Heterogeneous Integration
- Data Centers and Modular Edge Systems
- Electronics Packaging
- Power/RF Electronics and Photonics
- Multiscale Thermal Transport and Energy Storage
- Flexible, Wearable, and Printed Electronics
- Transportation Systems, AI and Machine Learning
- Interactive Presentations
- Track 9: Panels, Tutorials, and Workshops