ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the web tool.
Join your colleagues from industry, academia, and government at the 42nd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2023) in Melbourne, Australia from June 11 - 16, 2023.
OMAE 2023 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians, and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support
- exchange ideas and experiences while promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
Melbourne Fun Facts
- Melbourne is considered Australia's unofficial sporting capital, and is the only city in the world with five international standard sporting facilities
- Melbourne has the highest number of restaurants and cafes per number of people than any other city in the world!
- Melbourne has the largest tram system outside of Europe, and the fourth largest in the world overall
- Melbourne's Luna Park is the oldest privately-owned theme park in the world
- Melbourne holds the world record for highest attendance at a cricket match, with a total of 90,800 spectators back in 1961
October 24, 2022
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
October 31, 2022
Submission of Full-Length Paper for Review
December 12, 2022
Paper Review Complete
January 16, 2023
Paper Acceptance Notification & Electronic Copyright Process Opens
January 23, 2023
Submission of Revised Paper for Review (if required)
February 06, 2023
Author Notification of Acceptance of Revised Papers
February 20, 2023
Submission of Copyright Form
March 10, 2023
Final Paper Submission & Author Registration Deadline
March 13, 2023
April 24, 2023
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre