Short Course Listings Are Now Live
ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the new tool.
New for OMAE 2020: Digitalization Workshop
PLEASE NOTE: ASME has not engaged any housing bureaus to represent or sell OMAE hotel guest room blocks. Please make your hotel reservations directly through the OMAE hotel links.
Book your hotel room now.
Join your colleagues from industry, academia and government at the 39th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2020) in Fort Lauderdale, USA from June 28 to July 3.
OMAE 2020 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- Meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support;
- Exchange ideas and experiences whilst promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- Promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following on the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
- Fort Lauderdale is known as the “Venice of America” due to its 300 plus miles of Intercoastal Waterway and inland canals
- There are 23 miles of Atlantic beaches, six of which are Blue Wave Certified by the Clean Beaches Council
Port Everglades is the 3rd largest cruise port in the world with 10 cruiselines
New Web Tool Training Webinar 1 @ 11 AM EDT
August 06, 2019
New Web Tool Training Webinar 2 @ 3 PM EDT
August 15, 2019
New Web Tool Training Webinar 3 @ 11 AM EDT
August 19, 2019
Abstract Accept/Reject Notification
December 02, 2019
Draft Paper Submission
January 13, 2020
Draft Paper Reviews Completed
February 10, 2020
Draft Paper Accept/Reject/Revision Requested Notification
February 17, 2020
Copyright Process Opens
February 17, 2020
Submission of Revised Draft (if required)
March 02, 2020
Revised Draft Accept/Reject Notification
March 16, 2020
Diplomat Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale, FL