ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the web tool.
Join your colleagues from industry, academia, and government at the 42nd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2023) in Melbourne, Australia from June 11 - 16, 2023.
OMAE 2023 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians, and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support
- exchange ideas and experiences while promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
Melbourne Fun Facts
- Melbourne is considered Australia's unofficial sporting capital, and is the only city in the world with five international standard sporting facilities
- Melbourne has the highest number of restaurants and cafes per number of people than any other city in the world!
- Melbourne has the largest tram system outside of Europe, and the fourth largest in the world overall
- Melbourne's Luna Park is the oldest privately-owned theme park in the world
- Melbourne holds the world record for highest attendance at a cricket match, with a total of 90,800 spectators back in 1961
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre