The two day exposition will be held August 4th & 5th during the virtual technical conference. You will have the opportunity to network with delegates, demonstrate your products, generate new sales leads and raise your profile in the Power and Nuclear fields.
Virtual Show Participation Benefits include:
- Wider Audience Reach (Geographically)
- Deeper Audience Reach (Positions within the Industry that might not make a face to face event)
- Longer Selling Time with Pre and Post Exposure
- Lead Generation Opportunity
- Great Branding and Sponsor Opportunities
Reserve your space now and see how Power/ICONE can generate bottom-line results for your marketing dollars. Visit the online floor plan and send your booth contract to Christina Condos, who will work with you to confirm the space.
Booth Space Pricing
Booth costs are $1,200 and include the following:
- Digital booth with logo, video presentation area, branding, content marketing, live chat and visitor reporting.
- Over 2 Hours of focused exhibit time
- 2 Free registrations
- Company message and logo on Power and ICONE websites
- Lead retrieval
- Exhibitor booths available on demand until December 31, 2020
- Awards Show: $2,000
- Sponsor and assist in moderating the Awards presentation.
- Opening Reception: $2,000
- Sponsor and assist in moderating the Virtual opening reception.
- Education Track Sponsor: $1,000
- Session moderator's announcements are read aloud at the beginning of each session for the track, which will include 1-2 sentences about the company and a note to visit the company's booth
- Commercial: $500
- Play a one-minute video during a conference break.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, August 4th: 11:00am – 11:15am; 1:15pm – 1:45pm; 3:15pm – 3:30pm and 5:30pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday, August 5th: 12:00pm – 12:30pm; 1:15pm – 1:45pm and 3:15pm – 3:30pm
For more information, to reserve your space and for custom sponsorships contact Keli Bell-Cole.
ASME Sponsor & Exhibitor Services
Keli Bell-Cole, CMP, CEM