Exhibit at Turbo Expo 2023!
Become a Sponsor: Promote Your Brand
Take a look at the Turbo Expo 2022 Week in Review video
ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the web tool.
Join 2,000-plus turbomachinery and propulsion engineering leaders from industry, academia, and government at Turbo Expo in Boston, Massachusetts, June 26-30, 2023.
Attend Turbo Expo to:
- Find your next R&D partner or employer: Meet R&D leaders from top companies, universities, and government labs at dedicated networking events, including the Celebrating Women in Turbomachinery event and Early Career Engineer & Student Mixer.
- Advance your products: Choose among 1,000-plus technical presentations available live or on demand to discover new ways to build, test, and develop power and propulsion technologies.
- Learn the fundamentals: Attend tutorials-of-basics sessions led by industry experts covering Hydrogen and Energy Storage, Clean Combustion and Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Materials and Ceramics, Mechanical Integrity, Aerodynamics, and more.
- Promote your company: Connect with turbomachinery and propulsion decision makers in person to stay ahead of your competition.
Topic areas include:
- Gas, Steam and Wind Turbines, Microturbines, Turbochargers and Small Turbomachinery
- Aircraft Engine
- Coal, Biomass, Alternative Fuels
- Cycle Innovations
- Electric Power
- Energy Storage
- Fans & Blowers
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial and Cogeneration
- Controls, Diagnostics, Instrumentation
- Manufacturing Materials and Metallurgy
- Oil and Gas Applications
- Structures & Dynamics
- Supercritical CO2 Power Cycle
Exhibit at Turbo Expo 2023
Book your exhibit booth space now for prime space availability and see how Turbo Expo can generate bottom-line results for your marketing dollars. Turbo Expo 2023 has value added activities to promote traffic to your booth! Daily lunches and afternoon open bars in the exhibit hall are included in the registration package for exhibit booth staff.
View more information on securing space for Boston
October 21, 2022
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
November 18, 2022
Submission of Full-Length Paper for Review
January 06, 2023
Paper Review Complete
February 03, 2023
Paper Acceptance Notification & Electronic Copyright Process Opens
February 10, 2023
Submission of Revised Paper for Review (if required)
February 24, 2023
Notification of Acceptance of Revised Papers
March 10, 2023
Submission of Copyright Form
April 04, 2023
Final Paper Submission
April 11, 2023
May 02, 2023
Turbo Expo 2023
Hynes Convention Center