Engage with Suppliers, Industry Leaders, and Peers
From in-depth technical sessions to product demos to networking sessions, you’ll find everything you need to gain new, valuable insights and make the right connections with leading digital twin peers and suppliers.
Two Days of Technical Education
Topics include modeling and simulation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, IIoT, cybersecurity, demonstrating ROI, and more.
World Class Speakers & Panelists
Leading minds from Boeing, Siemens Energy, Oak Ridge National Lab, MIT, Atlas Copco, Army, and Navy are just a few of the experts you'll hear from.
Explore the marketplace and source the latest technologies from leading digital twin suppliers, including Protolabs, AGI, Tada, and more.
Make valuable new connections, reconnect with colleagues, and exchange ideas with 600+ attendees during formal and informal networking events.
Get inspired by digital twin visionaries. Thursday’s Keynote is John Dong, Senior Technical Fellow at Boeing. Wednesday’s Keynote to be announced soon!
See the latest innovations and solutions accelerating digital transformation at cutting-edge product demos from Microsoft, Vertex, Altair, and more.
We are bringing the exhibit hall to you. Within the virtual booths, explore the following options:
- Easily book a 1:1 video meeting or live text chat with booth staff
- Watch exhibitor product demos
- See the suppliers’ latest products and technologies and access whitepapers
- Learn what educational session(s) the supplier is hosting
As you explore the exhibit hall, the AI-assistant will recommend suppliers and products tailored to your interests.
Countless Networking Opportunities
Strong relationships are always essential. Although hundreds will be in the audience, we've made it's easy to make the right connections thanks to our partnership with Swapcard, a state-of-the-art events platform. Features include:
- An algorithm-driven "matchmaking" function to connect professionals using sophisticated artificial intelligence.
- A "book a meeting" feature on supplier profiles for easy scheduling. Simply choose a time slot and you're in.
- A Q&A box to get your questions answered by speakers in real time. You can also up-vote/down-vote questions from others.
- In-platform messaging for easy live chatting and emailing with experts, peers, and suppliers.
- An easy-to-use screensharing function to talk through documents and other items in your 1:1 calls.