Build Your Digital Transformation Roadmap
The future is now. As deep lifecycle intelligence becomes a business requirement, so does the need for practical insights and solutions to maximize the impact of your data-driven journey – regardless of your starting point. Curated by our Event Advisory Committee, the event is reviewed and updated each year to meet the accelerated needs of industry.
Join us for breakthrough solutions, networking events, technical sessions, and more.
Including technical presentations and panel discussions – content spans the entire product lifecycle. The conference agenda is live!
World Class Speakers
Hear from leading digital twin experts from Lockheed Martin, Intel, Boeing, U.S. Navy, and Siemens Energy. Check out the full speaker list!
Your digital-first community is here. Make valuable new connections, reconnect with colleagues, and exchange ideas during facilitated networking events.
Explore the tools organizations are using to make informed, precise decisions across the enterprise—including design, manufacturing, quality, service, repair, and maintenance.
InnoZones & Demo Jams
Get up to speed on the latest digital twin advancements and innovations through supplier-hosted case study presentations and product launch announcements.
Technology Showcase: The Digital Twin Ecosystem in One Place
A unique opportunity to directly tap into the collective expertise of organizations that develop and deploy the technologies that enable digital twin value realization.
Find personalized solutions to:
- Improve equipment reliability and maintenance cost.
- Enable production planning based on real-time market dynamics.
- Create new service-based product opportunities to generate additional revenue streams or an entirely new class of customer solutions.
- Gain supply chain visibility to improve on-time delivery.
- Uncover deep operational insights from factory to equipment level that helps you move from a reactive to a predictive, autonomous modality.
Countless Networking Opportunities
Strong relationships are always essential. Although hundreds will be in the audience, we’ve made it’s easy to make the right connections thanks to our partnership with Swapcard, a state-of-the-art events platform. Features include:
- An algorithm-driven “matchmaking” function to connect professionals using sophisticated artificial intelligence.
- A “book a meeting” feature on supplier profiles for easy scheduling. Simply choose a time slot and you’re in.
- A Q&A box to get your questions answered by speakers in real time. You can also up-vote/down-vote questions from others.
- In-platform messaging for easy live chatting and emailing with experts, peers, and suppliers.
- An easy-to-use screensharing function to talk through documents and other items in your 1:1 calls.