Now in its 64th year, ASME Turbo Expo is recognized as the must-attend event for turbomachinery professionals working in the turbine industry. The technical conference has a well-earned reputation for bringing together the best and brightest experts from around the world to share the latest in turbine technology, research, development, and application in the following topic areas: gas turbines, steam turbines, wind turbines, fans & blowers, Rankine cycle, and supercritical CO2. ASME Turbo Expo offers unrivalled networking opportunities with a dedicated and diverse trade show floor. The 3-day exhibition attracts the industry's leading professionals and key decision makers, whose innovation and expertise are helping to shape the future of the turbomachinery industry and features a Student Poster Session.
Watch a Video about ASME Turbo Expo.
View ASME Turbo Expo Conferences timeline.
Turbo Expo 2019 highlights
- A five-day Technical Conference that sets the world standard for turbine technology events
- A three-day, premium exhibition of turbine products and services supported by the industry's leading companies
- A dynamic keynote session featuring prominent industry leaders
- A value-packed registration package that includes a DVD of and online access to the final papers for technical conference registrants, access to all activities and abundant networking opportunities, including receptions and daily lunches
- In-depth workshops providing fundamental study on career development
- A poster session affording students the opportunity to present work outside of the paper sessions
Why YOU Should Come to Phoenix
- Leading R&D
- Industry Leaders
- Targeted Leads
- Fundamental Training
- High ROI
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Career Development
- Practical Application
ASME is a not-for-profit membership organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines, toward a goal of helping the global engineering community develop solutions to benefit lives and livelihoods. Founded in 1880 by a small group of leading industrialists, ASME has grown through the decades to include more than 140,000 members in 151 countries.
For more than 100 years, ASME has successfully enhanced performance and safety worldwide through its renowned codes and standards, conformity assessment programs, training courses, and journals.
ASME also produces nearly 40 international conferences. These industry-leading events feature advanced research and technical content spanning a range of industries impacted by mechanical engineering, including energy production, energy sources, advanced manufacturing, and engineering sciences. View all ASME Conferences.