Call for Workshop Proposals
ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the new tool.
ASME is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation to ensure the health and safety of our meeting and conference participants, as well as our staff. We will also be monitoring the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as the situation progresses.
As of this date, the conference is currently scheduled to take place. Please continue your work in the expectation that the conference will occur. All dates in the current Publications Schedule will be followed. Should it be determined that the conference may need to be postponed, cancelled, or held virtually instead of in-person for the health and safety of all, ASME has committed to offering the option of publishing the papers through our usual channels. Please note that the one author per paper registration requirement will still hold should the conference be held virtually, but the presentation requirement may be waived. Should this become necessary, virtual conference registration fees will be discounted from the regular conference fee. If postponed, ASME will work with the conference organizing committee to determine whether the papers will be published at the time of the scheduled conference or delayed until the rescheduled one.
If there are any changes to these plans, we will provide updates on this website. We understand that you will have questions, so please check back periodically. Thank you.
The next update to this information is scheduled next Wednesday.
The 2020 Dynamic Systems and Control (DSC) Conference will be held on October 4 – 7, 2020 at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This year, the Conference provides authors the opportunity of concurrent manuscript submission to 2020 DSCC and ASME Letters in Dynamic Systems and Control, a newly established peer-reviewed journal. Interested authors may select the option of journal publication consideration when submitting manuscripts through ASME webtool. Those manuscripts will be subjected to a conference/journal integrated review process to facilitate rapid publication. Details of concurrent submission can be found at ASME webtool.
- Adaptive and Intelligent Systems Control
- Advanced Driver Assistance and Autonomous Technologies
- Advances in Control Design Methods
- Advances in nonlinear control
- Advances in Robotics
- Advances in Wind Energy Systems
- Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics
- Automotive Systems
- Biomedical and Neural Systems
- Control of Smart Buildings and Microgrids
- Design Modeling analysis and control of Assistive and rehabilitation devices
- Dynamic Systems and Control Education
- Dynamics and Control of Human-Robot Systems
- Dynamics and Control of Renewable Energy Systems
- Dynamics and Control of Soft Mechatronics and Robotic Components and Systems
- Energy Systems
- Estimation and Identification
- Intelligent Transportation and Vehicles
- Modeling and Control of Engine and Aftertreatment Systems
- Modeling and Control of Soft Actuators and Manipulators
- Modeling and Validation
- Motion and Vibration Control Applications
- Multi-agent and networked systems
- Path Planning and Motion Control
- Renewable and Smart Energy Systems
- Sensors and Actuators
- Thermal Energy Systems
- Tracking Control Systems
- Uncertain Systems and Robustness
- Unmanned Ground and Aerial Vehicles
- Vehicle Dynamics and Stability
- Vibration Analysis and Control I
- Vibration in Mechanical Systems
- Vibrations and Control Systems
Draft Paper Submission
April 20, 2020
Author Paper Review Complete
May 25, 2020
Paper Accept/Reject Notification
June 01, 2020
July 03, 2020
Presenting Author Registration
July 06, 2020
Final Paper Submission
July 06, 2020
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center