DSCC 2020 is going virtual. Details on author submissions and registration coming soon
The 2020 DSCC will continue the tradition of earlier conferences in providing students and young professionals with activities and events tailored to their careers and needs.
Decisions for all DSCC papers have been made. If you have not received the decision email, please contact ASME webtool support
Author pre-registration before copyright /final paper submission is being waived this year. The publication process will continue even as the conference format is being evaluated
Call for Workshop Proposals
ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the new tool.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be a global issue, our primary concern is the health and safety of those who attend our conferences and meetings. We have decided to cancel the in-person DSCC 2020 Conference.
The conference will be held virtually on October 5th – October 7th 2020. ASME regrets having to make this change, but the safety of our participants is our utmost priority.
In addition to an informative Virtual Conference program, we will offer the opportunity for each paper presentation to be uploaded to our virtual site, for viewing either during the virtual program or on-demand. In order to ensure that we have the widest dissemination possible of the conference proceedings, at least one author per paper must register to attend the Virtual Conference. This is similar to ASME's "Presenter Attendance Policy" with our in-person conferences, so papers without an author attending the virtual conference will be pulled from the official proceedings. As with our physical conferences, registrants of the virtual conference will receive full access to the conference proceedings. Virtual Conference registration fees will be sharply discounted from the regular conference fees.
We encourage you to check this website regularly for further news. Thank you for your understanding. We hope you will join us at the Virtual Conference.
This year, DSCC welcomes authors of papers published in ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control in 2019 (Volume 141) and 2020 (Volume 142, and accepted manuscripts) to present their papers in the conference. Only abstracts are needed for the submission. Please provide the title, authors' names and affiliations, volume/issue number, paper number and the complete abstract in the submission. Papers that have been presented in previous years' DSCC are excluded.
This year, the Conference provides authors the opportunity of concurrent manuscript submission to 2020 DSCC and ASME Letters in Dynamic Systems and Control, a newly established peer-reviewed journal. Interested authors may select the option of journal publication consideration when submitting manuscripts through ASME webtool. Those manuscripts will be subjected to a conference/journal integrated review process to facilitate rapid publication. Details of concurrent submission can be found at ASME webtool.
- Adaptive and Intelligent Systems Control
- Advanced Driver Assistance and Autonomous Technologies
- Advances in Control Design Methods
- Advances in nonlinear control
- Advances in Robotics
- Advances in Wind Energy Systems
- Assistive and Rehabilitation Robotics
- Automotive Systems
- Biomedical and Neural Systems
- Control of Smart Buildings and Microgrids
- Design Modeling analysis and control of Assistive and rehabilitation devices
- Dynamic Systems and Control Education
- Dynamics and Control of Human-Robot Systems
- Dynamics and Control of Renewable Energy Systems
- Dynamics and Control of Soft Mechatronics and Robotic Components and Systems
- Energy Systems
- Estimation and Identification
- Intelligent Transportation and Vehicles
- Modeling and Control of Engine and Aftertreatment Systems
- Modeling and Control of Soft Actuators and Manipulators
- Modeling and Validation
- Motion and Vibration Control Applications
- Multi-agent and networked systems
- Path Planning and Motion Control
- Renewable and Smart Energy Systems
- Sensors and Actuators
- Thermal Energy Systems
- Tracking Control Systems
- Uncertain Systems and Robustness
- Unmanned Ground and Aerial Vehicles
- Vehicle Dynamics and Stability
- Vibration Analysis and Control I
- Vibration in Mechanical Systems
- Vibrations and Control Systems
Draft Paper Submission
April 20, 2020
Author Paper Review Complete
May 25, 2020
Paper Accept/Reject Notification
June 01, 2020
Presentation Only Abstract Submission
June 22, 2020
July 03, 2020
Final Paper Submission
July 06, 2020