For authors presenting at ICEM in Stuttgart Germany, please see below for your preparation.
- The technical session gallery can be viewed and searched for your presentation title to find the session and timing: Technical Session Gallery
- You can find the PPT template here.
- Presentations are 15-20 minutes including Q/A
- Authors are asked to be in the session room for the entire session, and to be ready to present at any time.
- Presentation Format and Audio Visual equipment
- ICEM will provide a data projector, screen and computer loaded with the English version of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Reader, VLC media player, Windows Media Player (for playing movies) and Windows. Please note that screens in the MCEC session rooms have an aspect ratio of 16:9 so prepare your presentation accordingly.
If you are working with presentation software other than PowerPoint or pdf files, please save your presentation as a Microsoft Windows PowerPoint compatible file, or a pdf file. Computers in meeting rooms will not support Mac file formats or any presentation software other than Windows PowerPoint or pdf files. Presenters are not permitted to use their own computer for their presentations.
- Loading Presentations
Please bring your presentation on a USB stick. You may upload your presentation during a scheduled break onto the computer in your session room at any time prior to your talk on the day of your presentation.
- So that the session chair may easily locate your presentation, please label your presentation file with time, day, room and surname (ie. 0900 Tues Y12 Smith). Note that we cannot guarantee high speed internet access in session rooms and for this reason online presentations are not possible.
- Presenters are asked to be in their session room 20 minutes prior to the start of the first presentation of their session to meet the Session Chairs and confirm their presentation is loaded and are requested to stay for all presentations out of courtesy to the other presenters.
ASME Presenter Attendance Policy
Authors are reminded about ASME's Presenter Policy, which requires a paper to be presented by an author / co-author at the Conference in order for the paper to be published in the official archival proceedings.
Please contact the webtool support or conference manager.