The Turbo Expo 2022 Technical Program is now available.
Advance Registration savings ends May 12!
The Turbo Expo 2022 Keynote Session details are now available.
Check out the 40-plus Tutorials-of-Basics sessions for beginners and career changers.
Take a look at what Turbo Expo has to offer in Rotterdam.
ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the web tool.
The ASME Turbo Expo 2022 Conference is to be held at the Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Centre in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Accordingly it is subject to the laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 of the Country of The Netherlands and the City of Rotterdam. These mandates are subject to change, please continuously monitor these restrictions that can be found here. View the Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Centre's Covid-19 guidelines here.
Join 2,000-plus turbomachinery and propulsion engineering leaders from industry, academia, and government at Turbo Expo in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, June 13-17, 2022. This year’s theme is “Road Mapping the Future of Propulsion & Power.” The program is designed to not only showcase the latest research but also encourage international collaboration for the successful implementation of carbon-neutral turbomachinery solutions.
Attend Turbo Expo to:
- Find your next R&D partner or employer: Meet R&D leaders from top companies, universities, and government labs at dedicated networking events, including the Celebrating Women in Turbomachinery event and Early Career Engineer & Student Mixer.
- Advance your products: Choose among 1,000-plus technical presentations available live or on demand to discover new ways to build, test, and develop power and propulsion technologies.
- Learn the fundamentals: Attend tutorials-of-basics sessions led by industry experts covering Hydrogen and Energy Storage, Clean Combustion and Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Materials and Ceramics, Mechanical Integrity, Aerodynamics, and more.
- Promote your company: Connect with turbomachinery and propulsion decision makers in person to stay ahead of your competition.
Review the program to learn more about the keynote and plenary sessions featuring speakers from Siemens Energy, Air France, and other top companies.
- Gas, Steam and Wind Turbines, Microturbines, Turbochargers and Small Turbomachinery
- Aircraft Engine
- Coal, Biomass, Alternative Fuels
- Cycle Innovations
- Electric Power
- Fans & Blowers
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial and Cogeneration
- Controls, Diagnostics, Instrumentation
- Manufacturing Materials and Metallurgy
- Oil and Gas Applications
- Structures & Dynamics
- Supercritical CO2 Power Cycle
Shell Global Solutions International
Pedro Lopez Estebaranz
November 05, 2021
Author Notification of Abstract Acceptance
November 19, 2021
Submission of Full-Length Paper for Review
January 03, 2022
Paper Review Complete
January 28, 2022
Paper Acceptance Notification & Electronic Copyright Process Opens
February 04, 2022
Submission of Revised Paper for Review (if required)
February 25, 2022
Notification of Acceptance for Revised Papers
March 15, 2022
Final Paper Submission
April 12, 2022
Final Approval by Review Chair
April 28, 2022
Technical Video Presentation Submission
May 03, 2022
Turbo Expo 2022
Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Centre
Rotterdam, The Netherlands