Join your colleagues from industry, academia and government at The International Conference on Environmental Remediation and Radioactive Waste Management (ICEM2020) in Hamburg, Germany from October 4th to 8th, 2020.
ICEM promotes a broad global exchange of information on technologies, operations, management approaches, economics, and public policies in the critical areas of environmental remediation and radioactive waste management.
The conference provides a unique opportunity to foster cooperation among specialists from countries with mature environmental management programs and those from countries with emerging programs. ICEM is the ideal forum for managers, scientists, engineers, technology developers, equipment suppliers, government officials, utility representatives and owners of environmental problems from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technologies
- exchange ideas and experiences while promoting technological progress and its application in industry
- promote international cooperation in environmental remediation and radioactive waste management
ICEM2020 is the sixteenth in a series of international conferences on environmental remediation and radioactive waste management organized by the ASME in cooperation with others.
Technical areas covered at ICEM2020 include:
- Facility Demolition including Robotics and Remote Handling Technologies
- L/ILW Radioactive Waste Management
- Spent Fuel, Fissile Material, TRU, and HLW Management
- Facility Decommissioning & Decontamination
- Environmental Remediation (ER) including ER Activities in Radioactive Site Remediation
- Treatment including Remediation of NORM/TENORM Sites
- Environmental Management (EM)/Health & Safety/ Public Involvement/Crosscutting Issues/Global Partnering/Human Resource Development