ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the web tool.
Join 2,000-plus turbomachinery and propulsion engineering leaders from industry, academia, and government at Turbo Expo in Boston, Massachusetts, June 26-30, 2023.
Attend Turbo Expo to:
- Find your next R&D partner or employer: Meet R&D leaders from top companies, universities, and government labs at dedicated networking events, including the Celebrating Women in Turbomachinery event and Early Career Engineer & Student Mixer.
- Advance your products: Choose among 1,000-plus technical presentations available live or on demand to discover new ways to build, test, and develop power and propulsion technologies.
- Learn the fundamentals: Attend tutorials-of-basics sessions led by industry experts covering Hydrogen and Energy Storage, Clean Combustion and Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Materials and Ceramics, Mechanical Integrity, Aerodynamics, and more.
- Promote your company: Connect with turbomachinery and propulsion decision makers in person to stay ahead of your competition.
Topic areas include:
- Gas, Steam and Wind Turbines, Microturbines, Turbochargers and Small Turbomachinery
- Aircraft Engine
- Coal, Biomass, Alternative Fuels
- Cycle Innovations
- Electric Power
- Fans & Blowers
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial and Cogeneration
- Controls, Diagnostics, Instrumentation
- Manufacturing Materials and Metallurgy
- Oil and Gas Applications
- Structures & Dynamics
- Supercritical CO2 Power Cycle
Turbo Expo 2023
Hynes Convention Center