ASME will hold open help center calls to offer on the spot technical support for the web tool.
WE ARE BACK! Plan now to join us in person in Rotterdam. Over 2,000 turbomachinery colleagues from around the world will be at ASME TURBO EXPO, ASME's premier turbomachinery technical conference and exposition, set for June 13-17, 2022. The 3-day exhibition attracts the industry's leading professionals and key decision makers, whose innovation and expertise are helping to shape the future of the turbomachinery industry.
This year will include hundreds of live presenting authors during the event as well as recorded video presentations on demand, exhibiting professionals representing gas turbine companies ready to share their products and services, a student poster competition showcasing rising turbomachinery engineers, and a ladies social bringing together the women in turbomachinery industry.
Topic areas include:
- Gas, Steam and Wind Turbines, Microturbines, Turbochargers and Small Turbomachinery
- Aircraft Engine
- Coal, Biomass, Alternative Fuels
- Controls, Diagnostics, Instrumentation
- Cycle Innovations
- Electric Power
- Fans & Blowers
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial and Cogeneration
- Manufacturing Materials and Metallurgy
- Oil and Gas Applications
- Structures & Dynamics
- Supercritical CO2 Power Cycle
Why should you attend Turbo Expo 2022?
- Networking: Turbo Expo 2022 is expecting over 2,000 turbomachinery professionals from around the world. Whether you are looking to land your next business deal, hire new talent, or look for your next job you should be attending!
- Turbo Expo is the event where industry movers and shakers gather.
- Learn the Latest Technical Trends: Come to Turbo Expo to learn the latest in gas turbine technology. Turbo Expo provides attendees the opportunity to gain valuable insight that they can apply in their job.
- Promote Your Company: Turbo Expo provides the perfect opportunity to unveil your latest gas turbine related product or service. Turbo Expo attendees are motivated industry professionals that interact with gas turbines daily. Take this opportunity to talk with your target audience and stay ahead of your competition.
November 05, 2021
Author Notification of Abstract Acceptance
November 19, 2021
Submission of Full-Length Paper for Review
December 22, 2021
Paper Review Complete
January 28, 2022
Paper Acceptance Notification & Electronic Copyright Process Opens
February 04, 2022
Submission of Revised Paper for Review (if required)
February 25, 2022
Notification of Acceptance for Revised Papers
March 15, 2022
Final Paper Submission
April 12, 2022
Final Approval by Review Chair
April 28, 2022
Turbo Expo 2022
Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Centre
Rotterdam, The Netherlands